Make an Appointment With Our Medical Professionals
Call the clinic of your choice to schedule an appointment.
To cancel an appointment, call the location at which the appointment was made:
- Carroll County Medical Clinic: (502) 732-1082
- Carroll County Behavioral Health Clinic: (502) 732-1092
- Gallatin County Medical and Behavioral Health Clinic: (859) 567-1591
- Owen County Medical Clinic: (502) 484-2117
- Owen County Behavioral Health Clinic: (502) 484-2595
- Owen County Dental Clinic: (502) 484-5888
For Optometry, Call for Available Dates:
Carroll County: (502) 732-1082
Gallatin County: (859) 567-1591
Owen County: (502) 484-2595
Triad accepts Medicaid, Medicare and most private insurances. A sliding fee scale is available for those without a payer source.
- Please call 24 hours before your scheduled appointment to cancel.
- Same day cancellations are considered a No-Show.